Welcome back to another round of Celebrity Style on STS! Today we are so excited to feature one of Hollywoods most beautiful leading ladies, Scarlet Johansson!
You’ve seen her in tons of amazing rolls like The Horse Whisperer, Lost in Translation, Girl with a Pearl Earring, In Good Company, The Island, The Nanny Diaries, We Bought a Zoo, and most recently The Avengers! Scarlet is no stranger to the red carpet, she’s been nominated for countless Oscars, MTV Movie Awards, Tony Awards, and more.
Her style is always full of glamour no matter where she is. She loves to experiment with prints and exciting new designs. Here jewelry choices are always on point and never overpower what stunning dress she may have on. Below are some of our Choice Picks for Scarlet’s Celebrity Style!
1. 18″ 9mm Baroque Pearls with Toggle Clasp - 9mm baroque pearls and toggle clasp are joined with a 18 toggle clasp. Each pearl is double hand knottted with silk thread.
2. Clear CZ Sparkle Bangle Bracelet - A modern take on a classic style! This stunning bracelet looks like a tennis bracelet but is really a hinged bracelet. Crafted from white metal and clear cubic zirconias this bracelet has the ability to fit a small to large wrist with comfort.
3. Elegant Purple Vine Earrings - These flirty earrings feature beautiful round purple crystals that hang from a 1 1/4 inches long crystal studded chain. The earrings are crafted of white metal and finished with rhodium.
4. Tiny Black Cubic Zirconia Studs - These tiny 4mm black cubic zirconia studs are the perfect gift for that little girl in you life! And, if you have two ear piercings, they are the perfect size for that second hole! (as seen in top/middle image)
5. Vintage Smokey Topaz CZ Cocktail Ring - This elegant ring will brighten up the eyes of any that gaze upon it. The center stone is a stunning cusion cut smokey topaz cubic zirconia set in a beautiful bezel setting. The dazzling stone is accented with intricate cubic zirconia encrusted swirl design
We could definitely see Scarlet wearing all of these pieces on dinner dates and trips to the red carpet. Which one is your favorite? We would love to know! Find us on Facebook or leave a comment here on the blog.